Reports to the Vice President for Research and Technology of the University of Puerto Rico
Primary Functions :
● Disseminate intellectual property related information to faculty, students and other UPR personnel.
● Identify and evaluate UPR patent prospects.
● Help protect intellectual property developed by the faculty, students, and staff of the UPR.
● Process patent applications.
● Coordinate with Patent Law Firms the legal services.
● Offer consulting services to the community, private sector, and other entities.